Education and experience
- Pre-dental Studies - University of Pittsburgh
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine - The University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine
- Orthodontic Residency and Master of Science in Oral Biology - The University of Maryland School of Dentistry
Dr. McGrogan operated her own orthodontic practice near Pittsburgh, PA for 17 years. She is proud to provide a full spectrum of orthodontic treatment to her patients.
Dr. McGrogan stays at the leading edge of orthodontic treatments and advancements and exceeds the state-mandated continuing education requirements. You can be confident that you’re getting the best current treatment options.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- North Carolina Dental Society
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
Dr. McGrogan and her husband, Jeff, have five wonderful children. When she’s not creating beautiful smiles, they enjoy sharing in their children’s sports, soccer and ice hockey, and rooting on their local and favorite sports teams.
They also enjoy many activities as a family such as golf, running, biking, and cooking meals together.